Friendship Day, a day to celebrate all the special bonds in our lives. Friendship is not restricted only among Friends. Any relationship should have friendship in order to take it forward. Yes, many of you might ask that isn’t love important for a relationship? Yes it is, but it is said that Friendship is there for the place where Love brings tears. This Friendship Day we have got a huge number of messages from all our readers who wanted to share their feeling of friendship and love for their friends and beloved ones through us. So here we go:
1) Anish Das wants to wish his friends Ayan, Bittu, Sounak and Rahul a very Happy Friendship Day. Here is the message:
Guys you all are very special to me. Today we are completing 8 long years of our Friendship and I am sure that we all can make it to 50 long years. Cheers to our Friendship. Love you guys. Happy Friendship Day!
2) This message is for Kaushik from Ananya:
50 years from now, I’d be so old I might forget you. I might not remember ever knowing you, or might forget I once cared for you. I might.. but I won’t. You mean a lot to me. Thank you for such a good friend. Happy Friendship Day.
3) Rahul wants to say something to Ria. Here is his message:
I won’t promise to be your friend forever, because I won’t live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live. Thanks for everything. Happy Friendship Day. A big hug!
4) Aritri wants to wish her friends Keya, Anil, Rupsha, Shaonli and Riju a very Happy Frienship Day. Here is her message for you guys:
In a very short time we have become very good friends. I shared great moments with you. Hope to cherish this friendship forever. Wish you a very Happy Friendship Day.
5) Ananya wishing Gourav a very Happy Friendship Day:
I find it difficult to find apt words to describe you, you know how much you mean to me. Thank you for being with me throughout my life. Wishing you Happy Friendship Day.
6) Kaushiki wants to wish Sourav a very Happy Friendship Day:
Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. And that’s exactly what you have done. Happy Friendship Day.
7) Trisha sent us this message for her best friend Pragya:
God made us best friends because he knew our parents couldn’t handle us as sisters.
8) Soniya’s message for Luv, her best friend:
I may not make you smile always but I will be best person I could be for you always. Wishing you the best greetings of friendship day.
9) Paromita has got a lovely message for Oishi. Here it goes:
In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You’ll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME and beyond DISTANCE! HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!! Loads of LOVE.
10) Rohit wants to wish his brother, Rony a very Happy Friendship Day because he thinks that Rony is his best friend.
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. God has sent an angel as my brother and that’s you. I can share all my thoughts with you, cry with you, laugh with you and fight with you. What else do I need? Thank you Rony. Love You!
11) Ahana’s message for Dimpy, Rohita, Apeksha and Aswathy:
Friendship is a little more trust, A little less try, A little more laugh, And a little less cry, A little more WE and a little less I. Happy Friendship Day!
12) Deeksha wishing Friendship Day to Raktim:
We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing: YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ME! I will always be there as a friend. Happy Friendship Day.
13) Roshni has sent this quote for her closest friend Akash. Have a look:
Being your friend is my basic necessity, Missing you is my habit, Fighting with you is my speciality, But forgetting you is like taking my life out of me! Don’t go away from me Motu! Happy Friendship Day with loads of love.
14) Anwesha’s message for her best friends Riya, Krish, Yug, Ruchi and Sneha.
Friendship is about bringing out the positive when everything seems negative…Being accepted for who you are…Being able to pick up right where you left off…Sharing, talking, and laughing…Friendship. So, Happy Friendship Day guys.
15) This quote and message is for Aishika from Kaustav.
‘Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another.’ Bujhli kichu? Char. Happy Friendship Day pagli. Love you!
16) Mohini wishes Happy Friendship Day to Shalmali, Vishal, Kaustav, Abhijit, Vivek, Rani, Priya, Aatish, Pranali and Arush.
Milna bichadna sab kismat ka khel hai, Kabhi nafrat to kabhi dilo ka mail hai, Beek jata hai har rishta duniya me, Sirf dosti hi yaha ‘NOT FOR SALE’ hai. Happy Friendship Day guys.
17) Priyanka and Souravi wishes their best friend Madhuchanda a very Happy Friendship Day. Here is the message:
Friend is one, who (F)inds you in a (R)ush of people, (I)nspires you to do something in life, catch your (E)motions and (N)ever leaves you till (D)eath. Cheer up Madhu. Happy Friendship Day!
18) Karan has sent this message for his best friends Mohit and Siddharth.
Despite the advice about choosing your friends wisely, you really cannot choose your friends. They choose you.Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between friends remains ever strong. Happy Friendship Day.
19) Sania has sent this special request for her friend Sneha.
Don’t ever think that you can live without friend. Friend is the best thing in the world. So, let’s sort out everything and make this friendship even more stronger. Happy Friendship Day.
20) Chaity wants to wish her friend Nikhil a very Happy Friendship Day.
A very happy friendship day to us. Hope we survive through all our fights and cries. Love you loads.
21) Bikash has sent this message for Ankita.
Friends let you know that you are not alone on the road of life. And you have made me realise that I am not alone. A very Happy Friendship Day. Thank you for everything.
22) Nikita has sent this beautiful message for her best friend and love, Nilesh:
Thank you so much for your time, patience and love. You are my closest friend on this planet. I love you and I miss you, always. Happy Friendship Day.
23) Arup has sent this quote for Anik.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: “What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” Happy Friendship Day.
24) Mayukh has sent this interesting question for his best friend Raja.
Golden rules to feel happy meet a friend, call a friend, talk to your friend, hug a friend, and love a friend. So what’s your plan today? Let’s meet? Happy Friendship Day.
25) Ritwika wishes a very Happy Friendship Day to Anurag.
Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies. And I am lucky to have you in my life. Happy Friendship Day.